Hey guys Healthy Chris here. You are not gonna believe what I say There is a super berry that stronger than blueberry. It is basically blueberry on steroid. It's called Aronia Aronia is also known as 'King's Berry' because it was consu

Healthy Chris
12/23/2015

It's me Healthy Chris. People ask me how I can work in front of computer for hours and not feel tired. It's actually very simple. Have some Blueberry Juice. For eyes and skin, blueberry is a great food to eat. Time Magazine lists blueber

Healthy Chris
12/23/2015

Hey guys This is Healthy Chris again It's the end of the year filled with regret. Your boss got mad again, your rent is 3 months past due, and your girlfriend is seeing your best friend. This means...a lot of drinking, which brings the monst

Healthy Chris
12/23/2015

Hey Guys I gotta be honest with you. I have not been feeling very healthy lately. Nothing special, just feeling...weak overall. Then I found out about Chunho Food's 'Deer Antler & Red Ginseng Drink' Chunho Food put 82,500mg of the top

Healthy Chris
12/22/2015

Hello there It's me Healthy Chris again. Last time I covered balloon flower, but I heard some complaints. It is mostly regarding the taste. I know it is not the best tasting ingredient in the world, so I brought the alternative today.

Healthy Chris
12/22/2015

Hey guys! This is Healthy Chris here. Today I would like to share a health tip. Lately it's been getting colder everyday and with cold comes dry weather. My throat gets very dry and I cough once every 20 seconds. I found myself drinkin

Healthy Chris
12/21/2015

Aronia is also known as 'King's Berry' because it was consumed by kings of medieval age. 90% of all Aronia is cultivated in Poland, and they are famous for not adding pesticides. Aronia's seed and skin have nutrients that are healthy for us. Polis

chunhofoodusa
10/20/2015

Balloon flower root provides you with saponin, which protects your neck. Balloon flower root has unique bitter taste, which is from saponin largely contained the root. Saponins is a chemical glycoside existing in the root, stem, leaf, shell and

chunhofoodusa
09/02/2015

Acai Berry, a super food. The list of super food selected by the USDA a few years ago brought great attention from general public. Berries in particular occupied 5 of top ten super food list, since then berries have become another name for bene

chunhofoodusa
09/01/2015

Spicy garlic, what ingredient is garlic made of? Garlic contains various major ingredients including carbohydrate 20%, protein 3.3%, fat 0.4%, fibers 0.92%, ash 13.4%, vitamin B1.B2.C, calcium, iron, phosphorus, zinc, selenium and allicin. Espe

chunhofoodusa
09/01/2015

[Prev] 1 [2] [Next]